Welcome! We want your enrollment process to be simple. Follow the steps below in order to begin your enrollment at Sacred Heart Catholic School.
- Visit and Explore! Contact Camile Denhard via email or call 704-633-2841 x211 to schedule a personal campus tour for you an your family to see us in action. Prospective students may also schedule a shadow day to experience daily student life at Sacred Heart.
- Discover! Learn more about us by looking through our website. Explore academics, admissions, athletics, and leadership all in one place. Get Connected! Stay in touch with our school community and updates on social media: Facebook @SacredHeartDolphins, Instagram @sacredheartcatholic, and Twitter @SHCSPrincipal.
- Apply! Complete the Online Application. Follow the directions to complete the application. A non-refundable fee of $325.00 is due at time of application submission. After submission of the application, the Director of Admissions will contact you to schedule an Academic Needs Assessment.
- Plan! Financial Assistance Programs are available as needed.
- Enroll! Final Enrollment Documents with required paperwork and student fees will be due the week of May 2.